Dove is the pioneer of it since a decade or so ago. Since then, lots of brands come out with its own moisturizing body wash. Here are some of good and nice body wash that you can try. ** My review is subjective based on my experience, other people may have a totally different experience, be it good or bad**
- Dove's Cool Moisture Beauty Body Wash ~ One of my fave Dove's product. I saw the ad first in Melbourne. It's displayed at Watson about weeks after that. What I like about it is the refreshing scent of Cucumber and Green Tea and it generates lots of foams (I like lots of foams). What about the moisturizer part? Well, it still has Dove's signature creamy texture no doubt, but for me, I never feel the moisturizer, still need to splash my own body lotion after shower. But it's a really nice product to use to enhance your shower experience.
- Dove's Firming Moisturizer Body Wash ~ Another product of Dove. I tried it last year and I like the scent of mix between the original Dove and hint of coconut (why coconut? don't ask me, that's what my nose told me). The firming effect? Never see it happen to me, but I find that its moisturizer is better than the cool moisture (green bottle) one.
- Johnson&Johnson Moisturizing Body Wash ~ Now J&J also come out with its range of body wash product. It's moisturizer body wash is targeted for the moms so that they don't feel left out haha (another definition of market expansion). They come out with 3 scents in color (I don't remember their label): baby pink, lavender and grey. I like the baby pink the best because it's different. When you lather the soap, you can feel its moisturizer and in Singapore, you can forget your own body lotion for a day or two after using this.
- T3 Acne Body Wash ~ This is not a moisturizing body wash but you should check it out if you have acne on your back. It has a relaxing eucalyptus scent and didn't dry out your skin despite it's not a moisturizing body wash. Cautions, this one is not cheap at about 15$ per big bottle. But it's definitely cheaper than Origins'.
- Palmolive's Pure Silk Moisturizing Body Wash ~ I've been curious about this product and finally bought it today. It come out in 2 scent, aloe vera and shea butter. I bought the shea butter because it smells nicer :). The moisturizing effect is satisfying, you'll feel protected after your shower. Not bad for 7.8$ per 650ml (on promo, I think). I don't really fancy other Palmolive's body wash as it leaves my skin dry, but definitely like this one.
- Origins' Skin Driver Active Charcoal Body Wash ~ I bought this the first time to fight my back acne problem. This body wash not to be used everyday so with its price, it doesn't hurt much to buy this. Combine this with a bath brush, you'll have a smooth acne-free back, which I have now (minus the acne marks and other naughty acne caused by snacking).
- BodyShop's Shower Gell ~ If you're so into scents, then you'll love Body Shop's products. It has lots of scents to choose from and with about 12$ per bottle (GSS sales price), you got yourself a bargain.
- Olay Body Wash ~ My fave body wash for my 6 years in US. Never change to other brand, well, I lied, changed to Caress once, but back to Olay again. It's cheap (especially when you buy it from Costco), smells nice and doesn't smell weird, the texture is very soft and moisturizes your body. So you can't go wrong with it and I never see it in Watson. Why o why?
- Bath and Bodyworks' Body Wash ~ I'm a fan of this brand and just must mention it for any body product review. Like Body Shop, it has tons of scents to choose from. I like its creamy body wash, tried the Citrus Basil scent and the scent easily fill the whole bathroom and linger there for awhile. So, the verdict, definitely love it. :)
For this post, I wish that I'd still living in US as LOTS of products not available here. For example, Dove has the body wash with Grapefruit scent and I never see Camay, Caress,or Olay body wash in here (how tragic).