Saturday, September 27, 2008

F1 Formula in Singapore

Yes folks, after months of advertisements to create the hype for Singapore F1 formula, the event itself is finally here. They're going to start the qualigying round soon and tomorrow night is the real race. I'm currently stucked in my office desk try to type notes for my CPA wearing my F1 cap and the 'nguing2' sound getting louder and louder. Off course having an office in the central of the City has its own benefit. I can see the track from my 30th floor office, though not the full scale. But it's better than nothing, right? Well, though the sound is fantastically loud, if you see the small boxes (cars) moving from point A to B from 30th floor above, it doesn't seem to be that fast. May be if you're on the ground watching from the fence side, you'll feel the 'swoosh' and you'll get more hype. Am going to be in office too tomorrow, so hopefully I'll catch a glimpse of the swoosh faster than the speed of light kind of mode from the ground ;).
K, going back to my books, and out!

No comments: