Tuesday, October 28, 2008

CSI Las Vegas- Season 7 Ending

Ya ya ya, Singapore is super duper late on CSI season!!! I just finished watching the finale of Season 7, and now am in agony and distress. Ugh! The ending was a major cliff-hanger and CSI is one of the series that are very hard to find for streamings version, even in Youtube! And, you have to be in US to watch it on Veoh last time I checked, WTF??!!!
By far, this season is the most interesting season in CSI history because of the miniature serial killer frenzy. With all the lack of creativity syndrome is at large in Hollywood, they still have some brains working to produce this series. It started with 1 miniature led to another, with total of 5 models (equal to 5 homicide cases). Each models comprise of the very exact detail of the crime scene. And the finale is the most exciting episode, especially toward the end. But why it was left with a cliff-hanger?!?!??! I was left with the big 'WTF' and now I have to wait for another several months to know whether Sara is alive or not? I'll be more vigilant finding the streamline version of the Season 8 first episode. I Simply refuse to be curious for months especially for some old season CSI! Though I might be console with the CSI Miami as a substitute (expect Channel 5 to air the whatever left out previously on CSI Miami) But, still... CSI Las Vegas is my favorite Hollywood TV series thus far and the reason why I still on my TV to channel 5, not running Channel News Asia 24/7. For next season, I would expect more exciting episodes to come, better be exceeding this miniature serial killer saga.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there will be a ***** among of the CSI :)
in Oz they have aired Sesson 9