Saturday, April 4, 2009

My first Quiche

To think that I literally spent my own money to do the filling, but to get no annoyed and uncivilized roller coaster emotion in me today, I'd say it's worth it!

The Quiche family below have 2 kinds of fillings, though they all look the same (silly me for forgetting to put different topping to differentiate which one is which). But anyway, the fillings are either chicken sausage sauteed with mushroom and onion with the hint of sun-dried tomatoes and basil, or vegetarian style, sun-dried tomatoes and pine nuts topped with chopped basil leave. And not to forget the expensive stuff, I used Gruyere cheese! Yes, off course it's yummy (it's still sinful) and it's definitely not salty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gal,

I like the small adorable quiche in a cup kinda thing :)

The quiche looked so yummy :P :P

Hungry!!!

Wrong time to check your blog as it's now just nice for tea time...hahaha.

Good job! And yes, spending your own money for the filling is definitely worth it, at least you can choose the filling and follow your heart's desire and feeling (no pun intended, hehe) and tummy's appetite :D

So at the end of the day, good filling and no hard feeling. Wahaha :D

kyuriri said...

hahaha... lesson learned, don't open my blog when you're hungry, you can't escape from the cuteness and the goodness radiating from those tarts, cakes, whatever haha...