Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tamaki Hiroshi

Another J-pop singer is added to my fave list, and this time it's the beloved Chiaki Senpai, Tamaki Hiroshi. Didn't know that the guy can sing until today, and after listening to his songs on Crunchyroll, I decided to search for him on IMEEM and above is the list of some of the songs that I like.
What I like about his songs is that they are not too idol-like. Definitely not Johnny's Jr style. Though I like Johnny's Jr (from V6 to Hey Say Jump!), but they're just too many and something different for a change is good. I would say that style-wise they can be comparable to K's songs. But K is more artsy on both presentation and melody. Voice-wise, definitely pass the level of Johnny's Jr and graduate to be able to launch solo single/album.
Nevertheless, I still like them, good for bed time lullaby. Just imagine Chiaki Senpai serenade you and you'll be sleeping with a smiley face **wink**.
Definitely will keep a watch on Tamaki-kun and hopefully there are more to come :).
Also, don't miss him on Nodame Cantabile and Tada Kimo o Aishiteru. Love both of them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love love LOVE Tamaki's songs! Can't get enough of it! It's a must listen songs if you like to listen to J-pop.

タニャ said...

i love him