Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Shampoo ~ Herbal Essence Vs Aussie

All along I've been using Aussie shampoo (imported by my bro once every blue moon with his adhoc shipping). What I love about Aussie moisturizing shampoo is that: 1. I don't need conditioner. My hair is untangled enough after rinsing. Thus, less energy used to re-rinse the hair to take out the conditioner and less water used to check whether any conditioner left over on my scalp (the source of dandruff). 2. After using it continuously, I find that less hair stuck at the end of my bath tub, which is a good sign. Although, my hair is still committing suicide, but at least less is sacrificed during shampooing time.
But using Aussie shampoo has its own problem. If I run out of supply, what should I use during the vacuum time until my bro's next shipment, which is once every blue moon?
So, here comes the solution, Herbal Essence's Moisturizing Shampoo. At first I have doubts because of its Coconut and Orchid smell. I don't like anything related to coconut. But, well, the price tag is not excessive, so it'll give you some comfort zone to buy 1 bottle to try. And, I'm certainly not regretting of buying one :). Though I have to use a bit more than Aussie, in terms of quantity for every wash, it gives similar effect. So I was satisfied with that. However, I find that I need to wash my hair almost every day because it gets oily easier (my be it's just my hair). But I don't mind if the shampoo is nice hahahaha....
So you definitely can try one of those Herbal Essence new shampoos :). Blessings are granted :D.

No comments: