Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Moo Year

Yes, Happy Moo Year in deed! It's the beginning of the Year of Ox, another new year. I'm stranded in Jakarta and finally get to connect to the virtual world again. The feeling of anxious on not been able to connect to the Internet for the past couple of days had gotten to my nerves. I guess this is the result of continuous daily online brooding in both office and home. I'm not surprised now if you can call connecting to Internet is and equal addiction to Heroin.

Still in CNY mood, I touched down to Soekarno-Hatta airport and picked up by my dad on Saturday. When I saw our CRV parked at the airport parking lot, part of me wishing that it's our CNY new CRV was the one parked there. But alas, the damn dealer not finished with the registration (why so slow, I wonder why, but then again, this ain't Singapore). So there goes my blissfull rides in the new car for this week.

So there're another 2 days left for my trip but luckilly beyong believe, I found the Twilight book 3 and 4. And where did I find the book? Just smack down in the bookstore below my apartment, not Kinokuniya, not Borders folks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Surprised to hear you blogging, I thought you'd literally be away for days, but am glad anyways :)

Hope you enjoy this good break!

Have a good blissful time eating and sleeping more ;)

Jen

Anonymous said...

Agree.. internet can be addictive. The fingers will feel terribly 'itchy' if not toucing the keyboards even just for few days hehehe...

Finally..u can read the book 3 and 4. It's unbelievably thick tho'. I'm still reading book 1 and so far enjoying it.

Happy Chinese New Year, girl! =)