Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Miyavi ~ Tsurezure Naru Hibi Naredo

Like the lyrics... Nice song...


Tsurezure naru hibi naredo - Miyavi


Why are we living? Why are we going to die?
Like grass and flowers and also animals, everything, I still don't understand
And yet we're just living desperately with all our might
Repeating days every day going around in circles
We are not living just in order to die
still we're dying in order to live
Everybody though I'm searching for a sense in that

Though life isn't only painful
it's neither only enjoyable
When there are mountains there are also valleys
Sea, sky and me are also here
Though I think there are nights I want to escape from
there are no nights that do not dawn
therefore we are dreaming about tomorrow
I keep on walking keep on walking
The memories of that summer are fading away along with the landscape
Don't disappear don't disappear I'm even trying to beg
Memories keep popping like bubbles

Everybody, when you close your eyes it's there
When you prick your ears there is laughter
When you reach out your hand it's as if you can feel it
(but) when you open your eyes, you're just alone
Even though there is a longing or loneliness sometimes that tightens your chest
Though we are dreaming we keep on walking
walking along with that landscape
also the memories of that summer keep fading away
"Don't disappear! Don't disappear!" I'm even trying to beg
because Memories keep popping like bubbles
Here I'll keep on singing forever so that I won't forget, can you hear it?

And somewhen when this song reached you
At that time I'll try, can we still laugh together?
When it hasn't changed from that time when we played
You can maybe tell me a stupid joke?

Because memories immediately have to pop like bubbles
I'll sing so I won't forget so I won't forget

No comments: