Friday, November 21, 2008

Motherleaf

I came across this Japanese blog (click here to check it out, it's pretty interesting, especially for fellow foodies like me) when I was browsing for pasta on Japanese Google. The blog features Motherleaf, one of the many Japanese cafe chains. Then, I proceed to Motherleaf's website, who would not be after looking at those tempting waffles and pasta glaring at you seduce you to eat them? So click here to symphatize with me. I'm still full with my Shokudo pasta, but after seeing these, my appetite revived and I do wonder why I'm getting rounder and rounder...
On the link above, you'll find that luscious waffle with topping that I've never seen in Singapore. It gives a new meaning to waffles. You'll want it for all yourself, no sharing is allowed! Got to give a hands up for Ruru, the blogger, her blog made my blog so plain and she knows where to go for good food. But then again, it's Japan, where tons of good food is up for grabs in front of your eyes, whereas in here you have to scrap and analyze the not so honest or rather exaggerating food reviews.

No comments: