Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday's blues?

Believe it or not, people can have a Sunday blues, but why, you might ask. Off course if you think tomorrow is Monday and you have to move your butt early in the morning to work, you'll have a Sunday blues. And this phenomenon is start sinking into my head now. I have 2 full-charged with electromagnetic vibes laptops in front of me. One for work and one for personal usage. Off course the thought of switching to my work laptop is very dreading. And the dilemma starts to kick in too. The train of thoughts of should I do it now, or should I do it tomorrow, flows in an alarming rate. Bubbles of plans for what priority items to do swarming, clouding the brain cells that was empty during the weekend. But to no avail, I still need to do something about work tonight or else, tomorrow will be another chaotic day. Sigh... I guess this is what it feels like having yourself in the working class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Sunday is always a terror, then comes Monday the maniac :)