Saturday, November 8, 2008

Exile


This week's feature is one of my favorite Jpop boybands, Exile. Though I don't know much about the group itself, but I like their songs. The group itself looks like consists of lots of members, but actually there're only 2 vocalists, Atsushi and Takahiro. Click here for more details. Exile music style ranging from balads, R&Bs and some dance songs, and is always presented in a rather subtle way, which is very easy on the ear.
The first track of the playlist above is from their single, The Birthday ~ Ti Amo, released in Sep 2008. Their latest single is the Christmas single, but I haven't found the songs on Imeem yet. Hopefully somebody nice will upload them so I can add them on my playlist :). There're still lost other Exile songs that I like, but the list will be too long and basically I'll be clicking on most of the Exile songs on Imeem *shy*.

No comments: