Monday, March 24, 2008

Tom Yum Fried Rice

. I always like vegetarian food (but never intend to become a vegetarian haha... don't want to miss whatever God creates to be consumed by human haha...). This time I tasted my friend's tom yum fried rice (coz I finished my lunch already haha... eat so fast...). Yummy.... they chopped vegetarian BBQ pork and use frozzen veggie with tom yum paste. Anyway, here's my version of tom yum fried rice.
Ingredients:
2.5 cup of cooked rice
3 eggs
1 cup of frozzen veggie
2 stalks of green onion, chopped
1 onion, diced cube
1 bunch of thai parsley, roughly chopped
1 cup of shrimp meat
1 tom yum soup packet (not enough? can open another pack)
3 red and green chilli (chopped fresh)
How to make:
1. sautee onion until soft
2. scramble the egg, then put in half of the chopped green onion and thai parsley and half of the chopped chili
3. then put the rest of ingredients and work your hands on it hahahaa...

No comments: