Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas and countdown to Year End 2008

It's Christmas Eve and here I am, slouching on my dear sofa multitasking between my laptop screen and my beloved TV screen. Feeling the festive mood? Definitely not now. The festive mood was in deed very happening in the office with all the gift hunting and exchange modes and Christmas lunches. We keep having lunches that even I was scared if I see what my December's eating schedule looks like. Thank goodness they all were lunches, not dinner.


But as I spend and will spend this Christmas Eve in luxury of a couch potato with Jim Carey as the Grinch in the telly, I start to ponder about Christmas. Another year will soon pass. Lots of things happen this year. Lots of travelling, from HK to Bangalore. Lots of shopping, from Burberry bags to Agnes B bags (what's with me and bags, I wonder...). Lots of exams, from Masters to CPA to JLPT. Work wise? This year is yet another switch of company, but at least this time is for the betterness.

Seems hectic? Yes, in deed. With all the chaotic plans and schedules flying around, the busy bee here very seldom think and ponder about live until quiet moments arrive, like now. Should I look back to evaluate on how much I've achieved? Or, should I look forward to plan for the next year? I did make some plans and goals for 2009 that hopefully am able to check all them off by the end of 2009.


But as years come and pass, I seems to always neglected 1 part, the love life. I've been a single fighter for a number of years now, though I have lots of happy moments but I do also feel lonely sometimes especially when I come to realization that now most of people that I know are either married or having their ow family to spend time with. So that leaves this dear me here. Again, I also wonder, will I be happier than now should I have my own certain someone? May be, may be not. We all don't know what lays ahead. Am sure that those in the same situation will ponder upon the same thing. Still not sure on how to improve this part of my life, but one only can ask for God's mercy to look upon me.


With that, I'll continue to live merrily and enjoy what's left in 2008. Have a very merry Christmas every one, and don't forget to have a Turkey! *wink*

No comments: