Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kat-tun ~ White X'mas


Kat-tun's latest single specially for this X'mas.


Lyrics:
銀色きらめく街 雨が雪に変わった
Giniro kirameku machi ame ga yuki ni kawatta
The street glittered with silver as rain becomes snow

夢色眩しい未来見てた あの日のクリスマス
Yumeiro mabushii miraimiteta anohi no CHRISTMAS
I saw the dream colored future on that day of Christmas

あなたを見て笑った 聖なる夜に
Anata o mitewaratta seinaruyoru ni
I smiled at you on that sacred night

涙が溢れたね 永遠に好きなのに 何故
Namida ga afuretane eien ni sukinanoni naze
The tears overflowed, though I will love you forever, why?

今雪が舞い散る この空の遠い向こうには
Ima yuki ga maichiru konosora no tooimukou niwa
Now the snow dances as they fall, and at the sky far beyond here

新しい誰かが待つ 消せぬ想い抱きながら
Atarashii dareka ga matsu kesenuomoi dakinagara
Someone new is waiting, holding on to a feeling that will never fade

あの頃笑い合った 何も怖くなかった
Anokoro waraiatta nanimo kowakunakatta
We smiled at each other in those days, we were not afraid of anything

あなたの優しさを傷つけた あの日のクリスマス
Anata no yasashisa wo kizutsuketa ano hi no CHRISTMAS
But I hurt your kindness, on that day of Christmas

夢とか希望探して 彷徨うだけ
Yumetoka kibousagashite samayoudake
I searched for dream and hope, and I found nothing but lost

見上げた空高すぎて 掴めないよ 届くのに 何故
Miageta sora takasugite tsukamenaiyo todokunoni naze
The sky I look up to is too high, I cannot hold on to it even if I can reach it, Why?

今雪が舞い散る あの頃の迷わぬ気持ちは
Ima yuki ga maichiru anokoro no mayowanu kimochiwa
Now the snow dances as they fall, the unhesitating feeling of those days

新しい明日へ続く 二度と戻らないストーリ
Atarashii asuhe tsuzuku nido to modoranai STORY
Continues on to a new tomorrow, a story that will never return

歩き出せば戸惑うけど 手で融けた雪の花びらは
Arukidaseba tomadoukedo tedetoketayuki no hanabirawa
Even though I will wonder as I start walking, but the snowflakes that melted in my hand

またいつか巡り合って 心確かめるだろう
Mata itsuka meguriatte kokoro tashikameru darou
Will comeback again someday and reassure my heart




KAT-TUN White Xmas. - kat-tun

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lyric was so beautifully written. Can I blow a kiss to whoever write the lyric? *hopefully it's Kame! hehehe...*

kyuriri said...

wahaa.. no lah, definitely not Kame haha...