Friday, December 12, 2008

My First CPA Distinction

Finally after a very long wait (seems like an eternity to me), I can login to view my CPA result. And, it's a DISINCTION! Yes, a Distinction and I only take 2 days leave on top of weekend forced studying. Does this mean I'm still studious? Or does it mean I'm just lucky? But, anyway, I'm just excited and happy about my results. It motivates me to take the next dry subject of CPA, Corporate Governance. It's still Accounting Framework, but with the addition of lots of cases.
I did read the evaluation report and apparantly I scored quite high on my case studies questions, which means my essays are not bad at all. Is this another side effect of blogging? If it is, you'll be seeing more and more lengthy but off course hopefully not boring postings. Moreover, I'll try to post more argumentative postings. But, what's to argue? It's not easy to find some topic that you can argue objectively while giving any insightful input at the same time. Usually, what it starts with arguement will soon turn into yet another bitching session. I have yet to mastered the art of sophisticated bitching, but hopefully I'm getting there.
So, tonight I will watch my Nodame with a very cheery heart. Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats my dear. Well done. Wow, the distinction is really something B-I-G to me, you're really an accounting talent, haha :D